GoDaddy DBA Sellbrite Review
Intro to Sellbrite review
If you are interested in selling products online or already do, many questions may appear. Most likely, all will have to do, one way or another, with efficiency. “What is the best way to sell and manage my business” is often heard. And let’s be honest, there are so many different alternatives out there. It is normal getting a bit overwhelmed.
Now imagine not only having to deal with one sales channel but many at the same time. Quite a nightmare, is it? Here is when Sellbrite comes to the rescue with an attractive all-in-one-place offer.
This article will tell you all you need to know about it, from what exactly it is to how much it cost. Plus, we will briefly look at how it compares with its competition before issuing our verdict.
Let’s start the Sellbrite review.
What is Sellbrite?
It is a commerce business manager that makes things easy in two ways. First, it integrates all major online marketplaces, shopping carts, and service providers (ex. shipping). Second, it counts with features related to listings, inventory managing, order fulfillment, etc. Let’s take a closer look at each section.
- Listings. Let you create, import, and manage listings from several channels in one place. You can also use their templates or bulk management.
Inventory management. Remarkably, it lets you do more than see and organize all your inventories. Every change that you make gets automatically synchronized in your respective channel. An absolute time and headache saver!
Order fulfillment. Provides support to the whole process of taking the order and completing it. SellBrite counts with a handful of shipping partners and shipping discounts. Besides, you can opt for automatic processing in the hand of Amazon FBA.
Supports Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA). Which takes care of storage, delivery, customer service, and returning handling.
Analytics. Like any other service in the market, Sellbrite provides key reporting. Including info about sales, inventory, order fulfillment, and more.
Before discussing prices, let me make some clarifications. 1. There is a 30-day unlimited trial with no credit card data necessary. 2. There is an “add-on” called “FBA integration”, which costs $19 mo./ or $16/mo. (yearly). If contracted, it lets FBA manage multiple channels and import FBA inventory to sell in other channels. 3. Note that Sellbrite “orders” always refer to those coming from all channels except Amazon FBA orders.
- Free version. A limit of 30 orders per month, 2h synchronization frequency. Lacks API access, Appstore integration, Walmart 2-day shipping, and eBay guaranteed delivery tag.
- Pro100: $29/mo. or $24/mo. (per year) 100 order limit. 15 min synchronization frequency + free features but lacks phone support via call back request.
- Pro 500: $79/mo. or $66/mo. (annually) up to 500 orders per month. All included, and same 15 min frequency.
- Pro 2K: 179/mo. or $149/mo. (billed once a year) 2000 order limit. Same as Pro500 but with higher limits.
Premium plans for larger volumes (all features included, comes without the add-on):
- Power10k: for $399/mo. or $333/mo. (billed yearly) 10000 order limit.
- Power 25k: for $699/mo. or $583/mo.(yearly) 25000 order limit.
- Power 50k: for $999/mo. or $833/mo. (yearly) 50000 order limit.
- Power 100k: for $1690/mo. or $1416/mo. (yearly) 100000 order limit.
Sellbrite for Shopify
There are two major differences in this version. There is no add-on available, and no, there are no discounts if paid annually. Note that what counts as “orders” stays the same in this case. That is to say Amazon FBA orders are excluded.
- Free. 30 order limit, 2h synchronization frequency. lacks remove Sellbrite branding on eBay listing and phone support via call-back request.
- Pro100: $19/mo. up to 100 orders per month, 15 minutes synchronization frequency. Has “Remove Sellbrite branding on eBay listing” but slacks phone support via call-back.
- Pro 500: $59/mo. up to 500 orders all included
- Pro2k: for $99/mo. limit of 2000 orders
- Power 10K: $159/mo. up to 10000 orders
- Power 25K: $279/mo. up to 25000 orders
- Power 50K: $399/mo. up to 50000 order limits
- Power 100K: for $679/mo. up to 100000 per month
The number of integrations is frankly amazing, but before naming them, bear in mind that there may be extra fees for using these services. - Market Places: Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Google, Sears, Newegg. - Shopping Carts: Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, WooCommerce.
Shipping: United States Postal Service, ShipStation, Fulfilment by Amazon, ShipEngine, Deliverr, Easyship.
Product research tool: Algopix (for Amazon, Walmart, and eBay sellers).
Dropshipping management: Inventory Source.
Inventory and order management alternative: SalesPad Cloud and SkuVault.
It is not a secret that among those most competitive alternatives is Multiorders. So, let’s talk about it. But before that, let me clear out that we are comparing Multiorders solely as what Sellbrite is. I mean, I will not mention anything related to Multiorders as Marketplace, not even advertisement. It simply wouldn’t be fair and potentially may mislead some of our readers.
It is very challenging to determine which one is better based on features because they have similar offers. If there is anything to say, a detailed comparison coupled with an individual interpretation is necessary.
Based on integrations, Multiorders is a bit better in my eyes. Multiorders count with more shipping partners. There is FedEx, DHL Express, and UPS as additions. Plus, it counts with support for SquareSpace (which Sellbrite doesn’t).
By looking at prices, we can say two things. First, those aimed at lower than 100 orders per month will be disappointed at Multiorders. Its first paid plan has a limit of 500 orders, so it cannot compete with Sellbrite in that respect. But, Multiorders’ 500 and 2000 plans are $30 cheaper. However, Multiorders starts to have problems with larger amounts because it only offers a fixed price for a 5k limit, the rest is up to internal discussions. Plus, there is no real discount on larger plans because you pay the same amount for every single order. So even if Multiorders’ offer of $249 for 5000 orders seems better than Sellbrite’s $399 for 10000, they are the same!
By looking at ratings on Capterra, we say that Sellbrite has an advantage. Sellbrite has almost 5x higher reviews and maintains an almost perfect rating. Multiorders, on the other hand, has a similar rating but with a much lower number of reviews, which tends to be easier to achieve.
“So, which one is best? “That cannot be answered by looking at such a brief comparison. But this section will empower you by hinting at where to focus on.
Is Sellbrite worth it?
If we consider how complicated it can be to manage several sell channels simultaneously, then there is no doubt. Sellbrite, by providing an accessible, complete, and highly useful service, is certainly worth it.
Thanks for reading this article, we hope it has been useful to you.